Prime Cattle Country, 203 acres only 15 minutes from Gympie
The opportunity to purchase prime cattle country in this tightly held district of Glastonbury doesn’t come along very often. Now is your chance to secure 203 acres of prime farming country in a very quiet area with great income potential and so close to Gympie. This country is magic with its’ rich red volcanic soil!
The property features;
- Neat and tidy 2 bedroom older style timber home with sleepout
- 1 bathroom and separate laundry
- Double lock up garage and tool shed
- 3 titles – this property can also be sold as 74.6 acres or 128.6 acres – further enquiry through agent
- Large machinery/hay shed
- 6 paddocks
- Fantastic water with very large, reliable dam, another dam and 3 bores – 2 x 2500 gph and 1 x 1200 gph
- 2 x 50,000 gallon concrete header tanks, one able to supply water via gravity feeding.
- Rich red volcanic soil with improved pastures of rhodes grass, green and gatton panic, with a great balance of siratro legume
- Country is predominantly vine scrub with self mulching rich red volcanic soil with a massive soil structure
- All of the hard work has been done with frost free areas suitable for small crops or fruit/plantation trees
- Carrying capacity of 70 breeders
- School bus run nearby and mail and bin service at your door
- Great access straight off the road to the home, or build your dream home higher up with stunning views and bitumen access already in place.
Properties like this don’t come along too often. For further enquiries please contact Virginia Kelleher, Qld Rural Properties on 0428 765676 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .