54 Tram Road, Gundiah
54 Tram Road, Gundiah
Peaceful, Private and Potential Income with PMAV locked in
4 car spaces
Located halfway between Gympie and Maryborough and not that far from some of the most beautiful beaches in south east Queensland including Noosa. This property is a must see without the sunshine coast price tag, featuring 209 acres and sure to impress if you are looking for privacy and peace and quiet. Enjoy a picture perfect, completely private sweeping view from the deck looking down over a large flat, nestled at the base of Mt Bauple National Park.
- One outstanding feature is the view from the large deck, combined with cooling breezes and position of the home, pleasantly escaping the western sun on those warmer days
- Neat and tidy 3 bedroom timber home with 1 bathroom
- Wraparound verandahs and lovely established gardens
- Double carport
- Very good set of steel cattle yards including; loading ramp, crush, head bale and great access.
- Stand alone double lock up cemented garage with undercover area fully fenced and gated, handy for dog kennels.
- Large machinery shed
- Enclosed undercover stable
- 3.5 kw solar system in place connected to the grid and 8.5 kva generator
- 6 paddocks including bull and stallion paddock
- Water is plentiful but the potential could be even better. 3 bores (not currently equipped) were previously used on the property when growing sugar cane and small crops
- 6 good sized dams, some spring fed
- Spring fed lagoon fed by underground water, never been seen dry
- Natural watercourse with permanent waterholes
- 20,000 gallons rainwater storage
- Owner currently runs 40 breeders, also suitable for breeding horses
- Large flat, previously used for sugar cane farm and small crops
- 6 paddocks with a selection of split posts, star pickets and 4 strand barbed wire
- Timbered areas provide shade for stock and some timber is available for private use under current pmav
It is worth taking the time to inspect this property for its’ many benefits and farming potential. Contact Virginia Kelleher, Qld Rural Properties on 0428765676 or email@example.com.