1 Cross Road, Marys Creek, Qld
74.6 acres of prime scrub country ready for cattle, Marys Creek, Qld
Lifestyle and Location
- 74.6 acres of prime vine scrub country in a very tightly held area of Gympie. This highly fertile red volcanic soil is some of the best in the Gympie region.
- Cattle do so well here with a high carrying capacity. A well balanced selection of improved pastures including; green panic, gatton panic, tolgar rhodes grasses and legumes.
- Very private with fantastic views in this hidden valley at Marys Creek just 15 minutes west of Gympie.
- Power connected and some great sites ready to start building a home. 2 Titles – 11.97 Ha (29.56 acres) and 18.24 ha (45.05 acres)
- Frost Free block also suitable for small crops, fruit/plantation trees. Ex bean country
- Another 128.6 acres of similar country for sale adjoining, suitable to run as one farming interest.
- Great water with a 2500 gph submersible electric bore approx. 80 ft underground. Dam and concrete stock trough nearby.
- 50,000 gallon concrete tank can be used as a header tank but infrastructure needed to travel water from bore.
For further enquiries please contact Virginia Kelleher, Qld Rural Properties on 0428765676 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org.